Tomorrow is the launch day of My Tower, My Home. We worked 25 hours per day this last month, and we have some goods and some bads:
- The game will not be released for Mac and Linux, we encountered problems that escapes from our Punisher Hammer. But of course, it’s about time until we can fix this. In the meanwhile enjoy (or suffer) the windows version :)
- The game system requierements are quite high, we worked alot to optimize this and we still are on it.
- The game will initially have an 10% discount on Steam for the first week!
- There are a lot of updates with a lot of good stuff coming up: graphics, better UI, more enemies, some new tower upgrades, new turrets, a new “ghost” perk, new coop abilities and whatever comes to our mind in the process.
- The Steam Cards, icons, badges and emoticos are ready to hit the market!
- The game is coming to the Humble Store too!
- The new final boss is not ready yet, but almost :O
That is all for the moment, may the force be with you all.